Sunday, December 27, 2009

Breast Hormones I Have An Ovarian Cyst And Tiny Breast Cysts. Is There Anyway I Can Balance My Hormones And Get Rid Of Them?

I have an ovarian cyst and tiny breast cysts. Is there anyway I can balance my hormones and get rid of them? - breast hormones

I have a cyst on each of my ovaries. My periods are regular and have not much PMS. In addition, I have thyroid problem. I know that some natural home remedies to help balance my hormones. I think to take it on stress.

1 comment:

LilyRose said...

Hey, sounds like you may PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome sufferers). The variety of symptoms that you describe are symptoms of polycystic ovary syndrome: the ovarian cysts and hormonal disorders. Some other symptoms, not the shape (surely, where applicable) are: problems of weight loss, hair loss, hair growth on the darker side and / or arms, and develop irregular intervals, sometimes, infertility, or problems. In general, doctors prescibe diabetes drug metformin for the treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome, because in many cases, people w / this later for the development of diabetes. The medication can help you lose weight. Weight loss is the key to hormonal balance disappear and these symptoms. You should contact your doctor. We hope that this could help.

Post a Comment