Monday, December 7, 2009

Miami From I Love Money 2 Hair I Have 2 One Way Ticket 4 Miami 2 Bring My Parents Car Back 2 Canada And My Dad Just Crash The Car.?

I have 2 one way ticket 4 miami 2 bring my parents car back 2 canada and my dad just crash the car.? - miami from i love money 2 hair

What should I do. This trip was just easier for me.
My father has to pay 4, 2 airline tickets and car-gas-performance ratio 4
but I know that I have 2 spend money
I do not feel stupid for wasting 2 good cards.
Love Proposals

5 comments:

cfiremen said...

Car train trying if you still plan to keep car

babyg said...

You can go on holiday ... and relax and can bring a friend or your girlfriend. and relax ... Simple hotel and rental car reservation and get ready for the holiday ..
I do not understand why you go by car from Miami to Canada .. There will be many hours, money and stay at the hotel ... and food and other ... if your father and destroy it, then just fix and sell them .. Why so much time spent driving back to Canada ...

Theodore M said...

Explain the airline and request a refund.

Theodore M said...

Explain the airline and request a refund.

JAY said...

Maybe you can have a refund -------------- -------

Post a Comment