Friday, December 11, 2009

Daily Behavior Report Card Template How Do I Convince A Human Resources Manager About My Co-workers Awful Behavior Towards Me?

How do I convince a Human Resources Manager about my co-workers awful behavior towards me? - daily behavior report card template

I work in a hotel as a hostess and cashier. I have been trying as hard as they can ambitious and successful of my daily tasks. I applied for a promotion to another department in my 6th Month of July ... one of the main reasons was for higher wages, because of my positive experience and diverse. But the reason for my rejection deces is due to the poor and unwanted bahavior of some colleagues with me. Of course, I reported that the Human Resourses ... but the only response I got was the human resource managers to make to remain neutral and to forgive us ... or PerSeptive Express as a miss-communication between us ...
Today, while contributing to the same two waiters for a momment, I stopped to fix my hair and tail ponny Retie think ... one turns around and says to the other in Spanish, not knowing that I understand the language ... "She is so ugly it's ugly ... "..."" the momment I froze! And of course there was a rumor, the story continues. ... So?

No comments:

Post a Comment