Friday, January 8, 2010

Lexus Navigation Dvd If I Update My Navigation Disc On My 2002 Lexus SC 430, Will It Increase The Map Resolution?

If i update my navigation disc on my 2002 Lexus SC 430, will it increase the map resolution? - lexus navigation dvd

I currently own a 2002 Lexus SC 430 and I think my navigation disc for upgrading roads and sights, to update, etc.. . . But I wonder whether it is better resolution of the map and menu. It will also upgrade to the new menu, as shown in the Lexus navigation system new? Thanks

3 comments:

James said...

No, there is an update of maps, new roads (if applicable) and Points of Interest. Firmware is the same, so there is no new menu. In addition, the resolution is a characteristic of the screen and the use of the firmware, no software.

babybrat... said...

not with my husband (he works on the Lexus), says a fix will do, is change and the cards can not change the firmware

Dustin W said...

No, this is the disc just updated all the streets and sights.

Post a Comment