Thursday, January 28, 2010

Vatika Shampoo Online What Shampoo Should I Use To Stop Hairfall N Dandruff In Dubai Which Has Chlroine In The Water.?

What shampoo should i use to stop hairfall n dandruff in dubai which has chlroine in the water.? - vatika shampoo online

I live in Dubai and I heard there are a lot of chlorine in the water, which causes many hairfall and sheds. I tried 3 shampoos - Vatika, shoulders and head, not working well but no nivea. pls. Suggestions chlroine shampoo can fight and stop hairfall and sheds. I want my heavy, black hair, bright and beautiful. pls. answer if I do not want to lose my hair in the next year.

2 comments:

shirin said...

I live in Dubai, United Arab ru?
anyway if u have dandruff and hairfull and UR or Arabs can not, with the clear shampoo (i love it)
R Everything reduce clear anti-dandruff shampoo, but a spearhead for another mint or hair loss,
if ur then esta3mel Arabic Henna 7ot shewayet fehha Wi tofa7ah Khal.

Lace Front Wig Lady of Houston said...

Try it with the shampoo and conditioner in nature.

Post a Comment