Friday, January 1, 2010

Linn Sondek Lp How Much Is A Linn Sondek LP12 Record Player Worth?

How much is a Linn Sondek LP12 record player worth? - linn sondek lp

I have a record player, Linn LP12 Sondeks aqquired, and I always know what they're worth, white, with some money, but I do not really know much about the hub.

I only know that the condition of employment is entirely replaced by a tip recently that virtually no wear and the arm is a ittok "field." It also moves the magnet pencil or MM

I also have the original packaging and recepipt comes from nearly 25 years.

I know there are two versions of the same, and that is black instead of wood frame and looks like this:

http://www.fortunecity.com/marina/customhouse/111/lp12.gif

I wonder if someone can put a price on these? I try on eBay very soon, because I sell no purpose for.

Thanks

1 comment:

Ian F said...

Let me know if you are willing to sell directly outside of eBay. I am in Ireland and I am interested. Can you picture?

Post a Comment