Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How Long Can You Have A Toothache After A Deep Filling Any Remedy Besides Drugs For Severe Toothache, After Filling Was Placed?

Any remedy besides drugs for severe toothache, after filling was placed? - how long can you have a toothache after a deep filling

I had a bad cavity in the back of the mouth. They had not taken the luck on my nerves during drilling, it is filling me too. Now my left side is bad in all my teeth, gums, even my lower teeth when the filling was at the top. It hurts my jaw, clear my ear. I'm alternating ibuprofen and Vicodin every two hours, the doctor's instructions. However, the pain is so bad. Will it improve? Has anyone experience severe pain after receiving a filling of a cave, too deep? Please help me, it hurts so much ... How long does it take? I can not drink water, it really hurts when you touch my tooth ...

5 comments:

TLWOLFf said...

Sounds silly, but really not.

Put a pin in the clothes you earlobes. Acupressure point.

Some dentists use the point of pressure instead of injections.

hako said...

my fren, u hav pulpitis need a root canal

quay_grl said...

Clove oil - I'm not sold on the alternative or herbal remedies, but it works believe me.

It numbed the area around the tooth and no drugs!
Good luck!

quay_grl said...

Clove oil - I'm not sold on the alternative or herbal remedies, but it works believe me.

It numbed the area around the tooth and no drugs!
Good luck!

quick_sa... said...

Oh man I feel for you'!!.. I know exactly how you feel bite! ... You can test the ice to an ice pack in a towel or something that is not directly on the skin (the pack) and keep them where they are wrapped with the jawbone. let in a small number, not a few, and not only there ... Which should help, and if no improvement within one or two days, back to the dentist! nothing worse than a toothache or ear!

Post a Comment