Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Pom Is Sick Will My Pom Get Sick From Revolution Cat Flea Meds I Gave Her?

Will my pom get sick from revolution cat flea meds i gave her? - my pom is sick

The girl gave me the medication revolution flea on the back of your head get / my neck Pomerania and also for my cat. Now I see that the package is the revolution in medicine for cats. What will that do me Pomeranian is about 4 pounds? I looked online revolution and shows that both cats and dogs have the same drug for the base chip. Help. I'm going crazy here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Revolution is really recommended for households with dogs and cats, as it is compatible with both. The drug for dogs not been damaged. Could it be that the vet cat provided on packages of drugs, because I have a small amount of dog enough for a 4-pound dog had. But if this is the case, someone would have reported it.
CONCLUSION - the dog will be fine, you do not have to worry. I recommend that you check with your vet to calm your mind. Or call the number 800 manufacturers.

Post a Comment