Sunday, February 14, 2010

Stomach Going Around 2010 Ottawa HELP I WANT TO LOSE MY BELLY FAT/ WEIGHT AND ALSO FAT AROUND THE BODY.?

HELP I WANT TO LOSE MY BELLY FAT/ WEIGHT AND ALSO FAT AROUND THE BODY.? - stomach going around 2010 ottawa

OK, they weigh about 40-50 kg and I am more and 12 March 2010, I have a large piece of belly fat around my stomach, my mother said that her good taste and want to lose, and I would also like to lose, but I can not .... Help .... 10 points for the best answer, thank you

4 comments:

ichi-ni-... said...

Start a sport. I was the same as when I was 14 years. Then I started fencing. It was fun, and I did not know to lose weight, but after 2 weeks, weight loss. Just find something you enjoy doing.

CherryPo... said...

It is necessary to take heart (running, walking) and healthy eating. It's better (often eat smaller meals every 3 hours or less) to maintain their metabolism. Strength training is also useful as muscles burn more fat, if not its development. Hope this helps!

~Lizbet~ said...

do not think offense.your mother so young fool. dont worry thats just baby fat ... disappears older.baby thick dick when you were a kid, and when you press Start, and 13 years, you need not worry your away.so fat.its not normal for children.

Jess said...

just do cardio, cycling, hiking, running, swimming, etc.

Post a Comment